1. Parents Day 2019: Master’s in Commerce: Ms. Shumaila Naz d/o Abdul Rehman Rahi, scored 984/1400 marks.
2. Parents Day 2019: Bachelor’s in Commerce: M. Khalil s/o M. Bukhsh, scored 935/1500 marks.
3. Parents Day 2019: Bachelor’s in Commerce: M. Shahzad Anjum s/o Ahmad Bakhsh, scored 840/1500 marks.
4. Parents Day 2019: Intermediate in Commerce: Abdullah Khan s/o Ajab Khan scored third position in Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Multan.
5. 2011: Elevation to College with I-Com and B-Com classes.First batch of B-Com students passed in 2013.
6. October 2013: Six months course for illiterate women of the area commenced, teaching them skills for livelihood enhancement.
7. 2005 Matriculation Examination: One of our students, Ms.Sobia got commendable results, and is currently a final year Medical student in Nishtar Medical College Multan.
8. 2005 Matriculation Examination: Another student Ms.Tahira Khalid, passed with flying colors, and is currently a final year Medical student in Bahawalpur Medical College. Many others are studying in well-known colleges of Multan in various fields.
9. 2005: One of our students, Ms.Irum Saleem won a prize in the 13th Kanagawa World Children Art Exhibition held in Japan on her painting captioned “Skilled Hands”. A certificate of distinction signed by Governor of Kanagawa was received by us. There were 33,856 entries from 101 countries, eight students of MAMT Schools also participated.
1. Rabia Zahoor 94%
2. Ghouse Khalid 94%
3. Khadija Laraib 90%
4. Muhammad Tufail 89%
5. Saif ur Rehman 86%
6. Sonia Yaqoob 85%
7. Aqsa Fatima 83%
8. Uzma Bibi 82%
9. Malaika Aftab 81%
10. Ayesha Rubab 80%
Pakistan Center for Philanthropy
MAMT received certification from the Pakistan Center for Philanthropy in 2017. This is an important commendation of the quality of education imparted and transparency in doing so. The process is rigorous and is conducted on site on three key aspects – program delivery, internal governance, and financial management. The certification is an endorsement of our persistent endeavors to provide quality education to the rural poor in southern Punjab.