The Project has been envisaged as a phased program for establishing an educational and vocational campus for about 1400 boys and girls in rural Multan.
- Establish a Pilot Junior School in Multan.
- Purchase suitable land (20 to 25 acres) in rural Multan for an educational and vocational campus.
- Develop infrastructure and construct one building on priority basis to move the Junior School to permanent site.
- Prepare feasibility study of the project.
- Prepare a Master Plan of the campus.
- Construct building for High School.
- Construct one residence for a staff member.
- Construct a building for Higher Secondary School and College.
- Build a Mosque to serve the Campus as well as the surrounding community.
- Establish a Vocational Center for uneducated women of the area.
Phase-IV (immediate future)
- Construct some residences for teachers.
- Build a Hostel for senior students.
- Construct an Auditorium.
The buildings completed to date adhere to high construction standards,and are designed and built with the concept of effective administrative control as well as security.